Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of March 28-April 3, 2021.
- KB 8378 - NCC Health Check: Check Interface Configuration Files
- KB 10075 - NCC Health Check: ngt_client_cert_expiry_check
- KB 10743 - NCC Health Check: pulse_enablement_checks
- KB 10966 - Using storage_container_reference functionality with Nutanix provider for Terraform fails with error "SPEC_INCOMPATIBLE_ERROR" or "INVALID_REQUEST"
- KB 10980 - Hyper-V VM created in Windows Server 2008 R2 or older may fail to be migrated by Move
- KB 10998 - NCC ipmi_checksf fail after upgrading ESXi to version 7.0
- KB 11018 - LCM-driven AHV upgrade may fail due to missing /bin/bash binary
- KB 11026 - Fujitsu hardware platform BIOS power setting preventing NVIDIA AHV vGPU driver loading
- KB 11031 - Agentless Management Service (AMS) version 11.4.0 filling up /tmp on HPE ESXi hosts
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.