Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of April 4-10, 2021.
- KB 9952 - NCC Health Check: list_vms_with_qos_attrs
- KB 10350 - NCC Health Check: rdma_enabled_check
- KB 10482 - Getting Error Message "You’ve uploaded an invalid cluster summary file" When Licensing a Cluster
- KB 10668 - NCC Health Check: list_containers_being_converted_to_aes
- KB 10955 - Create Category in Prism returns "The name you entered is in use" even though the name does not show up in the list of categories
- KB 11010 - Adding Nutanix Objects as Primary or Secondary Storage with Veritas Enterprise Vault
- KB 11041 - Nutanix Files share not accessible after performing Nutanix Files upgrade or rebooting File Server VMs
- KB 11051 - Message "kvm: already loaded the other module" when booting into Phoenix
- KB 11054 - Expand cluster with node reimaging on AOS 5.19.1 and ESXi 7.0u1 fails
- KB 11057 - Cluster creation fails on HPE nodes when using generic VMWare ESXi image
- KB 11059 - Unable to enable HA or HA in critical state after removing AHV nodes from cluster
- KB 11083 - How To Configure WinRM for Remote Management
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.