This post was authored by Saad Azam Education & Community Marketing Specialist at Nutanix.
Start 2020 by taking your career to the next level, with an updated slate of training and certification programs from Nutanix University.
We’ve completely updated our core training courses and certification exams to align with AOS 5.10, including:
- Enterprise Cloud Administration (ECA) training
- Nutanix Certified Professional (NCP) v5.10 exam
- Advanced Topics for the Enterprise Cloud training
- Nutanix Certified Advanced Professional (NCAP) v5.10 beta exam
Read below for highlights of each new release or visit the new Nutanix University portal (accessed via my.nutanix.com) and get started today.
Enterprise Cloud Administration (ECA) training course
This course is the foundation of your Enterprise Cloud learning path. It explores the deployment, administration, and troubleshooting of the Nutanix Enterprise Cloud, and covers topics such as securing and managing a cluster, health monitoring and alerts, networking, data resilience, cluster maintenance, tips for solving common problems, and more.
- This course is available as instructor-led training provided by our network of Authorized Training Partners (ATPs) at dates and locations around the world. Or, if you need to train an entire team, we can bring the instructor to you in a private experience at your location.
- It’s also available as a free online course for those that prefer self-paced learning and do not need hands-on labs. It has been enhanced and expanded to provide a mix of interactive content so that you can learn, watch, and practice. Videos will familiarize you with key features, the GUI, and the CLI. And new interactive simulations let you practice what you’ve learned right away.
- Finally, ECA is also offered in our Online Plus delivery method which gives you the best of both worlds: the flexibility of the interactive online training combined with an 8-hour instructor-guided hands-on lab session.
See the full description and course schedules here.
Nutanix Certified Professional (NCP) v5.10 exam
NCP 5.x certification holders have demonstrated the skills and knowledge to manage Nutanix AOS nodes, blocks, and clusters in the datacenter. Earning it validates your ability to deploy, administer, and troubleshoot Nutanix AOS, proving your mastery of key concepts from VM management to lifecycle operations.
A new version of the NCP exam covering the features and functionalities released in AOS 5.10 is available now. And to help you prepare, we’ve released a free practice exam as well.
The NCP 5.5 exam will be officially retired on February 28, 2020 to give anyone who has been studying for it plenty of time to finish. After that date the 5.5 exam will no longer be available.
Learn more about the NCP certification, including exam blueprint guides, here.
Advanced Topics for the Enterprise Cloud training course
The Nutanix Advanced Topics for the Enterprise Cloud online course has a strong focus on advanced techniques and optimization; and brings you even closer to unlocking the full potential of the Nutanix Enterprise Cloud.
This course makes a deep, detailed study of networking, VM management, data protection, security, storage, and cluster performance for business-critical apps.
Both independent and complementary, the six sections can be taken in any order, and at your own pace. Completing all six will give you a solid foundation for your Nutanix Certified Advanced Professional (NCAP) exam preparations.
Nutanix Certified Advanced Professional (NCAP) v5.10 beta exam
The NCAP certification validates your ability to perform advanced administrative tasks and optimize virtualized workloads and infrastructure components on an AOS implementation. It also tests your ability to successfully administer, secure, and optimize an AOS cluster, while also using Prism to monitor, manage, and troubleshoot multi-cluster deployments.
The beta version of the NCAP 5.10 exam is now available, but only for the first 100 people to complete it before January 31, so register soon if you are interested. Participating in a beta exam is a great way to support the Nutanix certification program and demonstrate your commitment to career growth at the same time. And there’s no charge for taking a beta exam either!
Get the exam blueprint and instructions on how to take this exam for free here.
️ 2020 Nutanix, Inc. All rights reserved. Nutanix, the Nutanix logo and all Nutanix product and service names mentioned herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of Nutanix, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be the trademarks of their respective holder(s).
Please share NCP 5.10 and NCSE L1 exam Question and answered for preparing for exam.
My Email-ID :-email@example.com
If you’re interested in taking the exam for free, Here’s the code:
To claim it, head to the NCP Exam Registration page. It will work for any version of the Nutanix Certified Professional (NCP) exam.
The code expires on Wednesday 30th September 2020.
Code seems to be reusable and may be used more than once.