Blog

3 Ways to Pay for Nutanix Training

  • 10 March 2022
  • 0 replies
  • 729 views
3 Ways to Pay for Nutanix Training
Userlevel 5

Are you interested in Nutanix training and wondering what payment options you have? Continue reading to find out! 

 

In the recent Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Index, 79% of respondents indicated they lack the IT skills required to meet business demands. Move into the other 21% with Nutanix University training and fill critical skill gaps to ensure your success. 

At Nutanix University we offer a fresh, engaging, and interactive way of teaching you the fundamentals you need to succeed. With beginner through advanced level training courses, we have a course for you no matter where you are on your hybrid multicloud journey.

With our instructor-led training, you’ll get expert-led classes equipped with detailed instruction and hands-on labs. Each class is designed to help you master core concepts in a comfortable, ready-to-learn environment—whether that’s virtual or in-person. We also offer supplemental training options through Facilitated Labs and Exam Prep training. No matter which you choose, you will also receive a voucher to take the certification exam for free! 

Now, you might be wondering how you can pay for training. We offer three ways to pay for training so you can choose which one works best for you.

  1. Nutanix Flex Credits:  Flex Credits can be pre-purchased and applied to your Nutanix account. Check with your purchasing team or Nutanix sales rep to find out whether you have Flex Credits available that can be used towards training. 
  2. Purchase Order: If you don’t have Flex Credits available, you can also use a new purchase order. Talk with your sales rep for more details.   
  3. Credit Card: This is a new option we’ve added for your convenience! Simply order and checkout using a credit card through Nutanix University. 

In addition to paid training options, we also offer free self-paced online training. These short courses, videos, and product demos are a great source of quick, to the point instruction.

Browse all of our training delivery options and available courses in our Nutanix University Course Catalog. For additional information on purchasing training, contact your sales rep or email eduops@nutanix.com
 

This article was written by Karlie Beil, Customer Marketing Specialist. 

 

©️️ 2022 Nutanix, Inc.  All rights reserved. Nutanix, the Nutanix logo and all Nutanix product, feature and service names mentioned herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of Nutanix, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be the trademarks of their respective holder(s). This post may contain links to external websites that are not part of Nutanix.com. Nutanix does not control these sites and disclaims all responsibility for the content or accuracy of any external site. Our decision to link to an external site should not be considered an endorsement of any content on such a site. This post may contain express and implied forward-looking statements, which are not historical facts and are instead based on our current expectations, estimates and beliefs. The accuracy of such statements involves risks and uncertainties and depends upon future events, including those that may be beyond our control, and actual results may differ materially and adversely from those anticipated or implied by such statements. Any forward-looking statements included herein speak only as of the date hereof and, except as required by law, we assume no obligation to update or otherwise revise any of such forward-looking statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances.


This topic has been closed for comments