The applications for the 2024 Nutanix Technology Champion are open.
Please note that we are accepting submissions until November 2, 2023, at midnight PST. We expect to announce the new group in December 2023.
This program acknowledges Nutanix hybrid multicloud experts for their ongoing and consistent external contributions to the community and industry. Our Nutanix Technology Champions are our advocates and technology ambassadors, influencing change with practical guidance and bold ideas.
The NTC program presents unique opportunities for individuals to enhance their knowledge, enhance their brand, and contribute to shaping the future of hybrid multicloud.
Members of the program get the following benefits:
- Early access briefings about Nutanix products and announcements.
- Private beta testing and insight into product development are available.
- Participation in exclusive meetings with the engineering teams.
- Access to discussions with internal teams on the Nutanix NTC Slack channel.
- Unique activities at our annual.NEXT conference include pre-show briefings.
- Career development and guidance for those aiming for NCP, NCM, NCX and NPX.
For consideration for the program, candidates must complete and submit the online NTC Application Form.
The following criteria will be considered:
- Engaged in the Nutanix Community forums and actively contributing content.
- Speaking at industry user group and community events.
- Experience with our products and services is hands-on.
- Blogging and active on social media.
- The desire to contribute to the IT community.
- Demonstrates how to develop, deploy and scale Nutanix environments.
Our activity happens externally for others to see and learn from because the NTC program is a community program.
When you are accepted into the program, we expect the following from you:
- Sharing best practices with peers in our Slack channel.
- Participate in discussions about products, branding, and other topics.
- Join us for our monthly live meetings.
- Contribute blogs or videos to the online community or your personal blog.
- Participate in customer stories, case studies, and other marketing activities.
- Engaging with attendees and sharing your story at .NEXT.
- Taking part in user group or industry events.
- Help people find answers in the online community.
We want to foster an active and collaborative group of experts, so space is limited.
If you possess a passion for collaborating with industry peers, contributing to the success of others, and producing content to aid and educate the Nutanix and cloud community, consider applying.
If you would like to know more about the NTC Program, please email me at email@example.com. You can get the latest news and announcements by following NutanixNation on X/Twitter.