The 2022 Nutanix Technology Champion (NTC) applications are open!
We are accepting submissions up to November 2, 2021, at midnight PST. We will announce the new group in December 2021.
This program recognizes Nutanix hybrid multicloud experts for their ongoing and consistent external contributions to the community and industry. Nutanix Technology Champions are our advocates and technology ambassadors who influence change with practical advice and bold ideas.
The NTC program provides unique opportunities to expand their knowledge further, amplify their brand, and help shape the future of the hybrid multicloud.
Benefits to program members include:
- Early access briefings about Nutanix products and announcements
- Access to private betas and insight into ongoing product development
- Participation in exclusive meetings with engineering teams
- Access to discussions on the Nutanix NTC slack channel with internal teams
- Unique activities at our annual .NEXT conference including pre-show briefings
- Career development and mentorship for those seeking NCP, NCAP and NPX
Candidates (customers, enthusiasts, developers) are reviewed individually, and to be considered for the program, they must complete and submit the online NTC Application Form.
The following criteria (body of work) will be considered, but not limited to:
- Active on the Nutanix Community forums, helping others and contributing content
- Industry user group and community event leadership participation (speaking)
- Hands-on experience with our products and services
- Active on social media, blogging and have a desire to give back to the community
- Create content, videos, and samples from beginner to best practices that demonstrate how to develop, deploy, manage, and scale Nutanix environments
The NTC program is a community program, and much of our activity happens externally for others to see and learn from.
Once accepted into the program we do expect the following from you:
- Active in our slack channel sharing best practices with peers
- Participate in product, branding and other discussions
- Join us on monthly webinars
- Contribute blogs or videos to the online community or your personal blog
- Participating in marketing customer stories, case studies and sharing your story at .NEXT
- Speaking at user groups, or industry events
- Guide folks to solutions in the online community
Space is limited as our goal is to foster an active and collaborative group of experts.
If you enjoy collaborating with industry peers, contributing to the success of others, and creating content to help support and educate the Nutanix and virtualization community – consider applying.
For more information about the NTC Program, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, follow NutanixNation on Twitter for the latest news and announcements.