Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of November 12-18, 2023.
- KB 15364 - Pre-Upgrade Check: esx8_platform_compatibility_check
- KB 15430 - LCM Framework upgrade from 2.4.5 or before using LCM-2.7-H
- KB 15670 - HYCU fails to backup Nearsync replicas
- KB 15711 - DR - VMs and Volume Groups (VGs) protected by Nutanix DR (formerly Leap) or DRaaS and resized may encounter recovery failures
- KB 15729 - LCM Firmware upgrade fails with Failed to stop zookeeper service on CVM in 2 node clusters
- KB 15749 - LCM HPE firmware update may fail with “Error: HPE SmartUpdate Failure: The installation of the component failed”
- KB 15766 - Move: Hyper-V - This VM is configured with Standard checkpoints.
- KB 15779 - AHV host may fail to enter maintenance mode due to "VFIO device doesn't support migration" error
- KB 15787 - Error counters for Broadcom NICs are not monitored on AHV clusters
- KB 15798 - Prism page is not accessible on PC after LCM inventory on pc.2020.9
- KB 15804 - How to find AHV VMs that have affinity
- KB 15805 - NDB | Database Server VM registration fails with error “Unsuppored configuration: OS or DB_SOFTWARE drives must not used as DATA Drives”
- KB 15807 - LCM-2.6.2: Inventory fails to run in M4 or M5 family Standalone servers
- KB 15812 - AOS_CVE_PATCH entity is visible in LCM inventory after upgrading to LCM-2.7
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.