Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of August 6-12, 2023.
- KB 14316 - Enabling CMSP fails with error "Failure in operation 'Deploy MSP platform', error Failed to get C-MSP status"
- KB 15235 - CIFS fileshare mount using AD credentials with special characters may fail
- KB 15256 - NC2 on AWS - Cluster Protect users must update cloud formation before protecting the cluster
- KB 15260 - Logon via Identity provider fails with ERR-500 when MFA license expires
- KB 15281 - Multiple Samsung PM883a SSDs failure may be observed on Dell platform
- KB 15283 - NDB | Fresh deployment of NDB Version 22.214.171.124 results in API and Agent VMs booting with an older version of Kernel
- KB 15293 - DELL server firmware upgrade stuck on reboot with message for to Press "F1 to continue and Retry Boot Order"
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.