Are you getting ready to take the NCA certification exam or thinking about pursuing the NCA certification? Continue reading to find out 5 ways to prepare for the exam.
Nutanix certifications are a great way to prove your knowledge, position yourself for advancement, and stand out in a competitive job market. Our popular Nutanix Certified Associate (NCA) certification is perfect for anyone new to Nutanix and validates your ability to navigate the Prism UI, extrapolate information from the UI, and know how to use the UI for basic operational tasks.
In this blog we’ll focus on the 5 steps you can take to prepare for the exam to help ensure your success.
- Enroll in Training: The Nutanix Hybrid Cloud Fundamentals course explores key Nutanix concepts, the features of Prism Central, and basic cluster management tasks and is perfect for anyone pursuing the NCA certification. Taking this course is a great way to learn the fundamentals you need to be successful on the exam.
- Study the Exam Blueprint Guide: The NCA Exam Blueprint Guide provides you with an overview of the objectives that will need to be mastered to pass the NCA certification exam. Under each objective, you’ll also find related tools that you should have experience with, along with related documentation that has information relevant to the objective.
- Take the Practice Exam: The NCA practice exam on Nutanix University will help you identify your strengths and weaknesses so you can determine which areas you need to focus your studies on. For steps on how to access the practice exam, check out our blog Study like a Pro with Practice Exams on Nutanix University. Want to prepare for your exam with an instructor's help? Check out our new NCA Exam Prep course.
- Watch Instructional Videos: The NCA Exam Prep playlist available on the Nutanix University Youtube channel is full of technical demos and how-to videos relevant to the exam. Make sure to subscribe to the channel to stay up to date on the latest videos.
- Ask the Community: The Certification Forum is a great way to communicate with your peers. If you’re stumped on a particular topic, post your question in the Certification Forum and a member of the certification community will help you find the answer.
Achieving the NCA certification will validate your skills in this fast-paced industry. We hope you’ll use these steps to prepare and help ensure your success on the exam.
Comment below to share your own NCA certification exam experience and study tips. 👇
This article was written by Karlie Beil, Customer Marketing Specialist.
©️️️️️ 2023 Nutanix, Inc. All rights reserved. Nutanix, the Nutanix logo and all Nutanix product, feature and service names mentioned herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of Nutanix, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be the trademarks of their respective holder(s). This post may contain links to external websites that are not part of Nutanix.com. Nutanix does not control these sites and disclaims all responsibility for the content or accuracy of any external site. Our decision to link to an external site should not be considered an endorsement of any content on such a site. This post may contain express and implied forward-looking statements, which are not historical facts and are instead based on our current expectations, estimates and beliefs. The accuracy of such statements involves risks and uncertainties and depends upon future events, including those that may be beyond our control, and actual results may differ materially and adversely from those anticipated or implied by such statements. Any forward-looking statements included herein speak only as of the date hereof and, except as required by law, we assume no obligation to update or otherwise revise any of such forward-looking statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances.