Can someone provide a brief explanation of Nutanix local key manager and how it handles the following in ‘???’:
- key access: access to the management console is restricted to authorized individuals abased on job function.
- changing / updating keys: encryption keys are updated from the management console, software encryption (rekey button) if necessary.
- revoking keys: ??? (when does revoking keys happen?)
- recovery keys: ??? (how do you recover if you have the key backup?)
- archiving keys: keys are archived (backed up) from the management console, managed keys where you download the key backup by setting up a recovery password to decrypt the backup file.
- activity logs: ??? (is there activity logs for keys? If yes, where is this stored and how long is the retention before the activity is overwritten?)
BTW: I have this link already Native Local Key Manager (nutanix.com) but is does not have any details of the
Thanks in advance.