Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of September 24-30, 2023.
- KB 15143 - Prism nCLI command with the --password option may fail by MalformedJsonException
- KB 15254 - HYCU using one target when advertised multiple
- KB 15384 - Nutanix Kubernetes Engine - NKE cluster names in cluster list is not clickable
- KB 15386 - Prism Central Pre-Upgrade Check: check_cmsp_enabled_pc_upgrade_compatibility
- KB 15412 - Flow Network Security (FNS) 4.0.0 - Migrating FNS to FNS Next-Gen
- KB 15479 - VDI Host Identification
- KB 15505 - NDB upgrade fails on the DB server due to unavailability of space on NDB-related file systems
- KB 15515 - Prism Central: Unable to see certain applications when RBAC role assignment is configured via user group
- KB 15516 - HPE DX Gen11 - One or more drives may be missing post Host reboot
- KB 15517 - HPE Gen11 platform - LED operation malfunctions after multiple reboots
- KB 15527 - File Analytics with CAC Authentication
- KB 15546 - LCM failed staging to env - 'Failed to find complete image with entity ...'
- KB 15556 - 'Create Subnet' page goes blank when creating subnets for ANC via Prism Central
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.