Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of August 27-September 2, 2023.
- KB 15110 - LCM Pre-check: test_cisco_validate_credentials_and_setup
- KB 15372 - Failed to upload Foundation Platforms bundle through Windows Portable Foundation UI
- KB 15390 - [NX-hardware] Samsung MZQL2XXXHBLA-00A07 firmware GDC5902Q LCM update results in missing drives
- KB 15393 - NDB - Executing VSS command failed with error code [VSS_E_OBJECT_NOT_FOUND]
- KB 15396 - NGT | NGT upgrade task from NGT 3.0 (bundled with AOS 6.6) might fail for linux VMs to later versions
- KB 15411 - Ungraceful breakfix is not supported when cluster has at least one port with backing from NSX
- KB 15413 - Expand Cluster workflow does not add the new node to NSX DVS configuration
- KB 15416 - Dark Theme not working as intended for LCM
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.