Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of October 11-17, 2020.
- KB 9073 - Two-Node Cluster: Unauthorized request to witness after password changed for witness
- KB 9795 - Advanced NUMA Configuration Options Under AHV
- KB 9951 - Pre-Upgrade Check: test_spdk_managed_disks_present
- KB 10003 - Install dot net Framework 3.5 on Windows 10
- KB 10052 - VM console access fails with "Connection Error" if the VM name has "#" special character
- KB 10131 - vGPU VMs may not power on after AHV 20190916.x upgrade
- KB 10151 - Unable to enable pulse as it is failing with error "not able to communicate to https://insights.nutanix.com:443"
- KB 10154 - PE and PC custom login UI settings are not Persistent
- KB 10157 - install_host_package on AHV skips NVIDIA Volta (V100) and Turing (T4) model GPU
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.