Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of October 8-14, 2023.
- KB 13957 - Alert - A400119 - RemoteClusterNCMLicenseExpiry
- KB 14557 - NGT installed on Linux Guest VMs generates the error "Failed to get connected iSCSI target configuration" in the log file /usr/local/nutanix/ngt/logs.guest_agent_monitor.ERROR
- KB 14989 - MSP platform client certificates are invalidated after unregistration and re-registration of vCenter
- KB 15172 - NX-G9: Nutanix BMC and BIOS Manual Upgrade Guide
- KB 15550 - How to update OpenShift secrets when the setup account's password has changed
- KB 15564 - Prism central GUI content for VPCs does not load as expected
- KB 15586 - Hardware - Cisco UCS GPU temperature alert not triggered in NCC Health Checks
- KB 15587 - Host Boot disk break-fix results in a 1 GB memory reduction in CVM memory
- KB 15589 - NC2 AWS was not able to validate the provided access credentials
- KB 15591 - NDB | Alert - Cluster health check failure
- KB 15595 - Prims Central - E-mail reports named "ATT00001.bin"
- KB 15601 - Invalid callback URL breaks login for IDP users.
- KB 15607 - Cluster not showing up while creating case
- KB 15611 - Prism Central Upgrade Stuck at 35%
- KB 15615 - Foundation may fail if CVM hostname or memory is changed
- KB 15628 - LCM - HPE : SPP 2023.03.x upgrade of BCM224,MR216i,NS204i failed
- KB 15631 - Unable to access VM disk data after changing disk bus type in Prism Central.
- KB 15632 - LCM SPP upgrade failure with "Component HPE_SR_Gen10_5.61_C.fwpkg upload failed"
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.