Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of May 2-8, 2021.
- KB 10315 - Unable to boot to Windows after P2V conversion to AHV
- KB 11030 - Node add fails with VMD-enabled nodes on AOS 5.19.1 or 18.104.22.168
- KB 11040 - Alerts page in Prism displays entity type in Source Entity column instead of the name of the entity
- KB 11121 - "Host restore VM locality” task disappears in Prism if the VM migrations fail
- KB 11173 - Xi Frame - Cannot send email on port 25 in a Frame VDI session hosted in AWS
- KB 11204 - Metadata IO latency spikes intermittently after Nutanix Files upgrade to 3.8
- KB 11215 - CVM fails to boot after UEFI firmware upgrade on Lenovo nodes
- KB 11218 - Memory hot-add to a UVM running on AHV is rounded up to the next GB
- KB 11228 - High metadata IOPS observed after Nutanix Files upgrade to 3.8
- KB 11248 - LCM 22.214.171.124 fails with error "Foundation Api [reboot_to_phoenix] failed" after Foundation 5.0 upgrade
- KB 11256 - LCM: Lenovo SATADOM FW upgrades not showing in Inventory
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.