Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of February 26-March 4, 2023.
- KB 13178 - NCC Health Check: cluster_node_count
- KB 13481 - Increasing /dev/sda3 filesystem partition size on Policy VM upgraded to 3.6.1
- KB 13653 - Nutanix Database Service | Pulse Telemetry
- KB 14018 - Alert - A130365 - PauseStretchTriggeredByWitness
- KB 14032 - Upgrading to NDB 2.5.1 for HA-enabled setups fails
- KB 14303 - Unable to delete a Nutanix Storage Container
- KB 14326 - AOS upgrade to 6.1.x (or above) stuck on network segmentation enabled cluster with mixed hypervisors.
- KB 14366 - Nutanix Database Service - MongoDB brownfield to greenfield conversion fails after upgrade from a version lower than 2.5.1 to a higher one
- KB 14367 - IPMI Network Configuration Requirements & Best Practices
- KB 14372 - Data Lens - how to re-enable file server after been disabled
- KB 14373 - Storage Container Usage may increase after AOS upgrade in ESXi clusters with Thick Provisioned virtual disks larger than 4TiB.
- KB 14377 - Nutanix Cloud Clusters (NC2) - Access URL change
- KB 14385 - Nutanix Database Service - Configure automatic deletion of archived WAL files for Postgres database
- KB 14393 - NDB - The specified credentials were rejected by the server
- KB 14406 - Backup failures of HyperV after upgrade to AOS 6.5.x
- KB 14408 - CMU 2.0.3 not supported with AOS 6.x
- KB 14412 - LCM - Firmware update precheck fails with error: Invalid flags [u'powerOffUvms'] in flag_list. The allowed are ['power_off_uvms']
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.