Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of March 6-12, 2022.
- KB 12603 - How to update hosting Prism Element and Prism Central details post Re-IP procedure
- KB 12651 - Login to PC UI fails with "Server is not reachable"
- KB 12717 - VIP (Virtual IP) and Prism Gateway (PGW) may become unavailable for maximum 30 minutes when Prism leader node is rebooted or removed from the cluster with 8-core nodes
- KB 12790 - ESXi - nutanix_nfs_plugin - Established VAAI session with NFS server 192.168.5.2 datastore
- KB 12800 - Era - Log Catchup activity fails after restore operations on PostgreSQL DBs
- KB 12820 - Alert - A1120 - CuratorJobRunningTooLong
- KB 12822 - OVS process on AHV can consume a lot of CPU in certain conditions
- KB 12833 - Flow Microsegmentation - Service Chain Integration
- KB 12840 - Nutanix Files :-Share Creation failures may lead to existing volume group(s) deletion
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.