Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of June 14-20, 2020.
- KB 8507 - Cosmetic high latency spikes may be observed in Prism at time of low IOPS on a cluster
- KB 8932 - NCC Health Check: pc_vm_resource_resize_check
- KB 9423 - Beam Cost Governance for Nutanix On-Prem stops reporting cost analytics post Cluster upgrade to AOS 5.15
- KB 9488 - AHV | CentOS/RHEL 6.8 may hang durin the boot when tboot package is used
- KB 9496 - Prism Central UI showing license expired red banner even after disabling prism pro features
- KB 9503 - Genesis crashing on a ESXI Node | No services are up | pyVmomi issue | ParserError: 'xml document
- KB 9516 - Using Nutanix objects as static web server for LCM dark sites
- KB 9519 - Nutanix Move | How to Configure HTTP(s) Proxy on Move
- KB 9534 - Hyper-V: Hyper-V 2019 fails during Foundation with "InstallerVM timeout occurred, current retry 0"
- KB 9538 - Prism logins fail if service account AD permissions are default
- KB 9545 - Copier reports inconsistent access to the same TLDs in a home share
- KB 9549 - LCM upgrade failing with: Unable to authenticate with prism while filtering ahv upgrades for GPU nodes
- KB 9553 - LCM AHV upgrade failure due to lcm_leader change
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.