Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of June 5-11, 2022.
- KB 13167 - NCC health checks running repeatedly after AOS upgrade
- KB 13180 - Health Server crashing by ValueError for a garbled UTF-8 character
- KB 13197 - Nutanix Cloud Clusters - NC2 on AWS - "Elastic Block Store was added in drive bay Unknown on Controller VM XXXX. Action Required: Disk is not qualified by Nutanix. Visit Prism hardware page for further actions."
- KB 13208 - LCM inventory triggers the Alarm Lost network connectivity on virtual switch "vSwitchiDRACvusb"
- KB 13231 - Zenoss Monitoring of Nutanix Environment
- KB 13233 - CVM Configure page shows an error when the CVMs are at 64Gb memory
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.