Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of July 10-16, 2022.
- KB 13254 - Unable to create Nutanix Kubernetes Engine (NKE) StorageClass with Nutanix Files
- KB 13276 - Alert - PhysicalDiskMaybeBad
- KB 13304 - Self-Service - Projects Accounts page does not consistently show all subnets when there are 100 or greater total subnets available
- KB 13317 - Lazan service frequently restarts observed on clusters with message “No pGpu found for vGpu” as Arithmos missing vGPU stats due to delay in stats sync
- KB 13330 - Nutanix Files - LCM FSM upgrade stuck
- KB 13347 - Changing the default bahaviour of the Nutanix AHV Plugin for Citrix to VM power commands
- KB 13373 - Updating Active Directory config via ncli fails with a "java.lang.NullPointerException"
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.