Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of January 30-February 5, 2022.
- KB 12077 - Alert - A130039 - UnqualifiedDisk
- KB 12248 - Cluster conversion validation failing because of absence of AHV installer image
- KB 12531 - Era - Alert "Driver exceeded the timeout value of 70 minutes for the execution of the operation"
- KB 12612 - Managing storage container in Prism Central fails with "Forbidden" error
- KB 12642 - Zero-Touch Hardware Dispatches
- KB 12671 - How to enable multi NIC feature for Mongodb in ERA 2.4
- KB 12673 - How to enable and disable ERA services
- KB 12675 - Cannot modify cluster parameters via Cluster Details UI if Cluster Timezone is invalid
- KB 12677 - DR - Cerebro service may enter a crash loop due to retrieval of snapshots on a Cluster with AOS version 6.0 and higher from a cluster with AOS version below 6.0.
- KB 12681 - Maximum Node count for Nutanix clusters
- KB 12682 - Alert - Nutanix Cloud Clusters - AWS - Cluster Creation Failed due to shared subnets
- KB 12686 - Dispatch Validation
- KB 12687 - Era log catchup is failing with error: time data does not match format %Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S
- KB 12691 - "NIC link down" alert for Internal USB device interface raised due to LCM inventory
- KB 12694 - Recommended BIOS settings on AMD based HP servers
- KB 12696 - Cannot resize cdrom at ide.0 of VM <VM_UUID>
- KB 12701 - CVM on ESXi shows Guest OS Version as CentOS 4/5 (64-bit) irrespective of running version
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.