Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of February 19-25, 2023.
- KB 13146 - Flow Network Security may block traffic using virtual IP address or forwarded traffic
- KB 13587 - List of IAM Migration Alerts during Upgrade to Prism Central pc.2022.9
- KB 14017 - Alert - A130354 - FailoverTriggeredByWitness
- KB 14308 - Network performance of VXLAN interfaces inside VMs severely degraded if VM is running on AHV host with Broadcom BCM57414 NICs with Hardware Generic Receive Offload (GRO) feature enabled
- KB 14332 - Metric IO stats missing from Prism or the Insights Portal
- KB 14343 - Prism Central - Templates view is empty for LDAP Users on Prism Central with enabled Microservices Platform (CMSP)
- KB 14344 - Prism Central: report is missing values or shows only a dash (-)
- KB 14351 - How to obtain quota limits via API after enabling Calm Policy Engine
- KB 14353 - Unable to change the VPN route priority in Nutanix DRaaS
- KB 14369 - AHV Metro/SyncRep : Services on Pacemaker unable to run post Redhat VM reboots
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.