Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of February 5-11, 2023.
- KB 13748 - Accessing the IPMI on-site
- KB 13807 - NCC Health Check: witness_fault_domain_check
- KB 14190 - SQL Server Standard Edition is not able to utilize all the CPUs assigned to the VM
- KB 14218 - Nutanix Database Service - VM provisioning fails if AD gMSA whitelist is used
- KB 14229 - After upgrading to pc.2022.9, issue with upgrade of microservice infrastructure OR MSP base services
- KB 14233 - Enabling Distributed Autorid on systems upgraded to Nutanix Files 4.2 or later
- KB 14243 - Nutanix Database Service operations fail with invalid authentication credentials
- KB 14278 - Alert - A20032 - Containers are marked for removal
- KB 14284 - NDB - Clone Database Failed
- KB 14295 - NDB Postgres DB Server provisioning fails with "Failed to configure storage for database" with 1Gb memory profile
- KB 14306 - After upgrading Prism Central from pc.2022.6 to pc.2022.9, the Security Dashboard might fail to run
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.