Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of August 20-26, 2023.
- KB 12083 - Pre-expand cluster check - test2_3_npe_network_validation
- KB 14693 - SSL Certificate error when connecting to NDB via TLS/SSL based secure connection when NDB is in HA mode
- KB 15133 - Running Oracle datapatch manually when NDB throws warning "datapatch failed" during patching
- KB 15149 - Nutanix Central-Prism Central API Call Issues
- KB 15198 - Protection polices - Updates not possible
- KB 15244 - Stargate service will be in a crash loop on ESXi with SPDK enabled clusters
- KB 15250 - Application Consistent snapshot fail due to outdated NGT version
- KB 15278 - Stargate FATAL due to RSS limit exceeded on AOS 6.7
- KB 15295 - Nutanix Kubernetes Engine development deployment failed due to the etcd VM unable to obtain a IP address.
- KB 15346 - LCM ESXi upgrade requires a json file and does not allow upgrading with md5 checksum
- KB 15356 - Performance benchmarking with dd on Nutanix and its limitations
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.