Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of April 18-24, 2021.
- KB 8185 - NCC Health Check: bond_uplink_usability_check
- KB 9366 - Alert - A802001 - AncServiceUnresponsive
- KB 10089 - NCC Health Check: ovs_bond_config
- KB 10128 - NCC Health Check: node_schedulable_check
- KB 10389 - Alert - A801103 - L2StretchInvalidVpnVersion
- KB 10783 - Enabling IAMv2 with Prism Central (PC) version pc.2021.3 when upgrading from a previous version of PC with only CMSP enabled
- KB 11020 - Cloning or storage VMotion operations to different destination hosts cause long stun times
- KB 11080 - Prism Central - Role Assignment is not visible for an existing role
- KB 11086 - Failed to Perfom Inventory with LCM 2.4.1 for XC Series due to parsing error of /bin/python /opt/dell/DellPTAgent/tools/pta_cfg get rest_ip.
- KB 11115 - Nutanix Files - Cerebro to Smart DR Migration
- KB 11138 - Nutanix Files - Potential loss of connectivity to FSVM Remote Console Login and SSH
- KB 11157 - Foundation 5.0 - Lenovo/Fujitsu - LCM firmware upgrade not available
- KB 11163 - Xi Frame - Adding Larger Printing Sizes to the Frame Printer
- KB 11165 - Linux UVM Booting Into Emergency Mode Following Move Migration
- KB 11174 - CPU ready is not shown in Prism for VMs running on AHV 20190916.x and AOS 5.15.4/5.15.5
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.