Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of April 10-16, 2022.
- KB 12703 - NCC Health Check: file_server_vlan_mode_check
- KB 12904 - Nutanix Move | Cannot inventory VMs with special characters
- KB 12918 - Nutanix Cloud Clusters (NC2) on AWS- Access Policy-AWS security groups
- KB 12924 - Fujitsu Node imaging fails with error "OCP (ID 6) Device not present "
- KB 12977 - Prism Central: The cvm_shutdown command fails with error: "Unable to detect if VMs with RF1 disks are managed by the current CVM"
- KB 12980 - DELL 15G | AOS Upgrade to 5.20.3 gets stuck - CVM unable to boot
- KB 12991 - IAM themis POD crashing after it reaches 370+ ACPs for a specific AD user
- KB 12999 - Nutanix Files: "Invalid IP format" error when configuring NFS exceptions
- KB 13012 - Nutanix SSR | Error executing command: Failed to query snapshot due to Nutanix Data Protection service error, error detail: Current NGT version '1.x.x' does not support FLR on policy protected VMs.
- KB 13013 - Move - Encountered an error, please check your network connectivity - while launching Move UI.
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.