I have some questions that I’m trying to answer but … ;)
So if you can explain to me or point me to a part of some resources
- Is it recommended or mandatory to configure containers as ReplicationFactor-3 when the cluster is RedundancyFactor-3
- In case of ReplicationFactor-3, when reading, how many checks are done to validate data correctness?
- In a RedundancyFactor-2 only 1 failure is tolerated, the cluster will still work with (e.g) 2 Zookeeper. In RedundancyFactor-3 there is 5 Zookeeper, so why we can’t tolerate up to 3 failure?
- What are the limitations for which it is not possible to migrate VMs between containers without the export/import method?
- How the cluster will behave in case of network separation issue (e.g. 4 nodes can communicate and 4 other too)?
- If I a have 2 Guest VM in the same Vlan, will they communicate through the OVS br0 or the traffic will go till the external switch and come back to the cluster?
- With the bond0 (br0.up) interface having 2 links to 2 physical switches that are interconnected. In balance-slb mode, will a loop be formed?
- Can SED based DARE use the Nutanix native KMS?
- Nutanix ILM. Will the data be moved to tier1 while there is place in tier0? When and how data is considered as cold?