The Cloud account can be disconnected due to the following issues:
- Network issue
- Prism Element service account password is changed or expired
- Cloud Connector Appliance is down
- Insufficient resources on the CVM or cluster where the CCA is running.
The client displays the following error when trying to start a session:
On the Admin console, Frame accounts will be greyed out as below:
Sometimes the account becomes disconnected due to network disruption, you can reconnect the account from the Admin console. Follow the steps below.
1. Click on the 3 dots on the cloud account on the customer level, and select Cloud accounts.
2. Find Which account is disconnected (U) click on the 3 dots and click Reconnect. Your account Status should be changed R.
If the cloud account disconnects after a couple of minutes check the following components, which one causing the issue.
- Verify that the Prism Element service account is not changed or expired
- Verify there are no network connectivity issues with CCA and the backend
- Make sure CCA is in running state
- Check the CVM has enough resources ( RAM, CPU ) where the CCA is running.