Nutanix Move is a cross-hypervisor mobility solution to move VMs with minimal downtime. This release includes the following new features and enhancements.
Download the latest release today.
What's New in Release 4.0.0
- New platform support for migration: Azure to AOS (AHV and ESXi): Move now supports migration from Azure to AOS.
- Uninstall VMware Tools after migration: Move can automatically uninstall VMware tools from target VMs after migration.
- Real time logs on Move UI: You can now check real time logs directly from the Move user interface.
- Support for new RHEL version: You can now migrate RHEL 8.3 VMs from ESXi to AHV.
- Support for clusters (ESXi Hypervisor) having storage-only nodes: Move now supports clusters with storage-only nodes.
- Move memory updated to 8 GiB: The default memory of Move VM is updated from 4 GiB to 8 GiB.
If you have questions or want to connect with others using Move, be sure to join the discussion on our Nutanix Move forum.
Be sure to register for our annual .NEXT user conference happening September 20-23, 2021 online. It’s Cloud on your terms.