Learn about the top 6 things you should know when preparing for exam day.
You may have recently scheduled a certification exam, or maybe you’re planning on taking an exam in the future, so you might be wondering what you can expect on exam day. That’s why we’ve provided a list of the top 6 things you should know when preparing and setting up your location for exam day.
Here are 6 essential things you should know when preparing for your exam:
- Make sure you’re in a quiet, well-lit area with no other people besides yourself.
- You should use one monitor during the exam. Any additional monitors will need to be stored away.
- Clear your desk of all items before taking the exam. Be sure to remove any food items, paper & books, electronic items, such as a phone or tablet, etc. You may have a drink available during the exam.
- Make sure your phone is off or store it outside of your exam location. You won’t be able to make or receive calls, texts, or emails during the exam.
- If you need to use the restroom during the exam, just ask the proctor and you’ll be allowed to do so.
- If any items need you to use a calculator, we’ll supply an on-screen one for you to use.
To learn more, click here to watch the video on What to Expect on Exam Day.
Best of luck!
This article was written by Karlie Beil, Customer Marketing Specialist.
© 2021 Nutanix, Inc. All rights reserved. Nutanix, the Nutanix logo and all Nutanix product, feature and service names mentioned herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of Nutanix, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be the trademarks of their respective holder(s). This post may contain links to external websites that are not part of Nutanix.com. Nutanix does not control these sites and disclaims all responsibility for the content or accuracy of any external site. Our decision to link to an external site should not be considered an endorsement of any content on such a site. This post may contain express and implied forward-looking statements, which are not historical facts and are instead based on our current expectations, estimates and beliefs. The accuracy of such statements involves risks and uncertainties and depends upon future events, including those that may be beyond our control, and actual results may differ materially and adversely from those anticipated or implied by such statements. Any forward-looking statements included herein speak only as of the date hereof and, except as required by law, we assume no obligation to update or otherwise revise any of such forward-looking statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances.