Learn and take a certification exam for free! Keep reading to find out how.
We’re excited to announce a new opportunity for you to grow your Nutanix skills and earn a new certification to add to your resume at no cost! Now through July 31, anyone who completes one of the following courses listed below - whether it’s online or in person - will also receive a FREE certification exam voucher.
Check out the list of eligible courses below. Follow the link to your desired course and select “Enroll” to get started.
Nutanix Hybrid Cloud Fundamentals (NHCF): Explore key Nutanix concepts, the features of Prism Central, and basic cluster management tasks.
- Related Certification: Nutanix Certified Associate (NCA)
Enterprise Cloud Administration (ECA): Explore the breadth and depth of Prism Central's centralized management capabilities.
- Related Certification: Nutanix Certified Professional - Multicloud Infrastructure (NCP-MCI)
Nutanix Data Services Administration (NUSA): Learn to install, configure, manage, and upgrade Nutanix unified storage solutions.
- Related Certification: Nutanix Certified Professional - Unified Storage (NCP-US)
Nutanix End User Computing Administration (NEUCA): Explore Nutanix VDI and learn to design, install, configure, and manage it.
- Related Certification: Nutanix Certified Professional - End User Computing (NCP-EUC)
Nutanix Database Management & Automation (NDMA): Build the skills needed to install, configure, and operate Nutanix Database Service (formerly Nutanix Era).
- Related Certification: Nutanix Certified Professional - Database Automation (NCP-DB)
Nutanix Multicloud Automation Administration (NMCAA): Learn the skills to install, configure, operate, and manage X-Play and Nutanix Calm.
- Related Certification: Nutanix Certified Professional - Multicloud Automation (NCP-MCA)
Chart your course to success by taking part in this exciting offer!
By participating you’ll unlock a host of benefits that will help propel your career forward.
- Skill Advancement: Our training courses are designed by industry experts to help you grow your Nutanix hybrid multicloud knowledge. No matter which stage of the hybrid multicloud journey you’re on, there’s a course for you!
- Industry Validation: Having a Nutanix certification will validate your skills and prove you’re well-equipped to guide your organization along their hybrid multicloud journey.
- Career Advancement: Position yourself for advancement and expand your opportunities for new tasks or career paths with the skills you learn from having the latest Nutanix training and a verified Nutanix certification.
👉 Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to grow your skills and get certified. Get started today by following the links above to your desired course and select “Enroll”. Comment below to let us know which course you’re taking!
New to Nutanix University? Learn how to set up your account here.
Terms and Conditions
- Exam voucher delivery:
- For online students: your voucher will be assigned via your Learning Plan within 24-hours after you complete the course.
- For instructor-led students: your voucher will be assigned via Xvoucher and you’ll receive an email with instructions on how to redeem it.
- Course must be completed between June 20, 2023 and July 31, 2023.
- Exam voucher must be redeemed by August 7, 2023.
- Exam voucher code can only be used once.
- Each student will receive one (1) exam voucher for each completed course from the list above.
This article was written by Karlie Beil, Customer Marketing Specialist.
©️️️️️️ 2023 Nutanix, Inc. All rights reserved. Nutanix, the Nutanix logo and all Nutanix product, feature and service names mentioned herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of Nutanix, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be the trademarks of their respective holder(s). This post may contain links to external websites that are not part of Nutanix.com. Nutanix does not control these sites and disclaims all responsibility for the content or accuracy of any external site. Our decision to link to an external site should not be considered an endorsement of any content on such a site. This post may contain express and implied forward-looking statements, which are not historical facts and are instead based on our current expectations, estimates and beliefs. The accuracy of such statements involves risks and uncertainties and depends upon future events, including those that may be beyond our control, and actual results may differ materially and adversely from those anticipated or implied by such statements. Any forward-looking statements included herein speak only as of the date hereof and, except as required by law, we assume no obligation to update or otherwise revise any of such forward-looking statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances.