Following is the list of firewall ports that must be kept open to successfully access the Nutanix cluster.
- Prism web console: 9440, 80
- SSH to both CVM and Hypervisor: 22
- Cluster remote support: 80, 8443
- vCenter remote console: 443, 902, 903 from both the user host and vCenter
- vCenter from Prism web console: 443, 80
- Citrix MCS: virtual IP, Port 9440 (TCP)
- Xtract for VMs (Move): ESXi hosts (TCP 443, 902); AHV (TCP and UDP 2049, 111)
- ntnx-portal.s3.amazonaws.com and s3*.amazonaws.com
KB-1202 Lists port numbers used for inter CVM communication.
NX-series owners may find NX Series Hardware Administration Guide on Firewall Port Requirements for IPMI useful as well.