Here is the crux...New to Move 3.0:
- Move services are now Dockerised and all Move and Move Agent Services now run as Docker Containers. Architecturally, this is an important milestone as we “servicify” move and provide the ability to add/update features without much service disruption as well as providing flexibility to run Move anywhere.
- GA release of Hyper-V as a source, adding to source list of ESXi and AWS
- 1-click upgrade of Move. (Support for dark sites is coming)
- Further enhancements to User Experience for Large VM migration with enhanced status updates on the UI
- Support for a Mixed mode of Source VM setup by allowing for a mix of automatically prepared source VMs and manually prepared source VMs in a migration plan.
- Support for PEM based authentication for Linux source VMs running on ESXi source
What guest OSes are you migrating to your Nutanix system?