Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of October 13-19, 2019.
- KB 8018 - NCC Health Check: ns_proto_consistency_check
- KB 8094 - NCC Health Check: disk_status_check
- KB 8148 - NCC Health Check: cpu_avx_check
- KB 8315 - Files: chmod/chown on TLD fails on first mount with CentOS 6
- KB 8356 - [Nutanix Objects] Objects 1.0.1 is missing from LCM Inventory
- KB 8358 - [Nutanix Objects] Unable to download access keys in browsers like Mozilla Firefox
- KB 8360 - LCM pre-check test_esx_ha_enabled failed but HA is actually enabled on vCenter
- KB 8362 - Alert - A130209 - IO failures to a data source in an external repository
- KB 8364 - Windows prompts for restart after migrating vms on a VDI cluster to a node with a different CPU generation
- KB 8366 - AHV | Guest VM running CentOS 7 may hang when CPU is hot added
- KB 8367 - AHV | VM may be restarted unexpectedly due to memory corruption
- KB 8371 - Nutanix Move - Upgrading using the offline bundle may show an unexpected error
- KB 8379 - AHV | Prism console slowness for Windows VMs
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.