Below are new knowledge base articles published on the week of November 24-30, 2019.
- KB 8302 - Pre-Upgrade Check : test_is_hyperv_nos_upgrade_supported
- KB 8303 - Pre-Upgrade Check : test_if_cau_update_is_running
- KB 8499 - Security - Nutanix definitions for most common STIGs
- KB 8555 - Launching a blueprint by using the simple_launch API fails after Prism Central is upgraded to 5.11
- KB 8616 - "Restore" screen under ASYNC DR is misaligned if entity have long name
- KB 8618 - PD: Trying to to 'deactivate-and-destroy-vms' operation got error 'Error: Unexpected application error kInvalidAction raised'
- KB 8619 - Genesis may not start with error 'Received multiple ips for interface bound to ExternalSwitch'
- KB 8621 - Alert - A400101 - NucalmServiceDown
- KB 8622 - Alert - A400102 - EpsilonServiceDown
- KB 8629 - Calm - Jenkins deployment is stuck at "Installing: ssh-credentials" and fails without error messages
- KB 8639 - AHV | Never-schedulable node CVMs are not shown in the VM in Prism.
- KB 8641 - Dell PowerEdge 730 foundation failed
Note: You may need to log in to the Support Portal to view some of these articles.