Get a FREE Nutanix Certified Associate (NCA) certification exam when you complete the Nutanix Hybrid Cloud Fundamentals (NHCF) training course within the next month. Continue reading to find out how!
This offer has expired.
Students who complete the Nutanix Hybrid Cloud Fundamentals (NHCF) course via instructor-led training always receive a free Nutanix Certified Associate (NCA) exam voucher. But now through April 26, students who take the free self-paced online version will too*!
The NHCF course introduces you to the products, capabilities, and technologies that serve as the foundation of the Nutanix hybrid multicloud solution. This course is designed for IT staff and business leaders who want to learn Nutanix fundamentals (AOS & AHV), virtualization, and cloud related concepts.
After you complete the course, validate your skills with the NCA certification. NCA certification holders have proven they have the skills and knowledge to navigate a Nutanix Cluster.
This is a great opportunity to invest in your career! Don't wait, get started today!
*Terms and Conditions
- Voucher delivery:
- Self-paced online students: your voucher will be assigned through your Learning Plan within 24-hours after the completion of the course.
- Instructor-led students: your voucher will be assigned via Xvoucher and you’ll receive an email with instructions on how to redeem it.
- You must complete the course between April 4, 2022 and April 26, 2022.
- For online students, your exam voucher must be redeemed by May 3, 2022. For instructor-led students, your exam voucher must be redeemed 6 months after you complete the course.
- The exam voucher code can only be used once.
- You will receive one (1) exam voucher for the Nutanix Certified Associate (NCA) certification exam.
This article was written by Karlie Beil, Customer Marketing Specialist.
️️ 2022 Nutanix, Inc. All rights reserved. Nutanix, the Nutanix logo and all Nutanix product, feature and service names mentioned herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of Nutanix, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be the trademarks of their respective holder(s). This post may contain links to external websites that are not part of Nutanix.com. Nutanix does not control these sites and disclaims all responsibility for the content or accuracy of any external site. Our decision to link to an external site should not be considered an endorsement of any content on such a site. This post may contain express and implied forward-looking statements, which are not historical facts and are instead based on our current expectations, estimates and beliefs. The accuracy of such statements involves risks and uncertainties and depends upon future events, including those that may be beyond our control, and actual results may differ materially and adversely from those anticipated or implied by such statements. Any forward-looking statements included herein speak only as of the date hereof and, except as required by law, we assume no obligation to update or otherwise revise any of such forward-looking statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances.