The 2021 Nutanix Technology Champion (NTC) applications are open
We are accepting submissions up to November 5, 2020, at midnight PST. We will announce the new group in December 2020.
This program recognizes Nutanix enterprise cloud experts for their ongoing and consistent external contributions to the community and industry. Nutanix Technology Champions are our advocates and technology ambassadors who influence change with practical advice and bold ideas.
The NTC program provides unique opportunities to expand their knowledge further, amplify their brand, and help shape the future of the Enterprise Cloud.
Benefits to program members include:
- Early access briefings about Nutanix products and announcements
- Access to private betas and insight into ongoing product development
- Participation in exclusive meetings with engineering teams
- Access to discussions on the Nutanix NTC slack channel with internal teams
- Unique activities at our annual .NEXT conference including pre-show briefings
- Support and Mentorship for those seeking NCP, NCAP and NPX career development
Candidates (customers, enthusiasts, developers) are reviewed individually, and to be considered for the program, they must complete and submit the online NTC Application Form.
The following criteria (body of work) will be considered, but not limited to:
- Active on the Nutanix Community forums, helping others and contributing content
- Nutanix and Enterprise Cloud education and support in the field
- Industry user group and community event leadership participation (speaking)
- Hands-on experience with our products services
- Active on social media, blogging and have a desire to give back to the community
- Create content, videos, and samples from beginner to best practices that demonstrate how to develop, deploy, manage, and scale Nutanix environments
- Nutanix and Enterprise Cloud product expertise, including technical knowledge about other products from VMware, Docker, Citrix, Microsoft, SAP, Chef, Puppet, etc
The NTC program is a community program, and much of our activity happens externally for others to see and learn from. Space is limited in the program as we want to foster an active and collaborative group of experts.
If you enjoy collaborating with industry peers, contributing to the success of others, and creating content to help support and educate the Nutanix and virtualization community – consider applying.
For more information about the NTC Program, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, follow NutanixNation on Twitter for the latest news and announcements.
Disclaimer: This blog contains links to external websites that are not part of Nutanix.com. Nutanix does not control these sites and disclaims all responsibility for the content or accuracy of any external site. Our decision to link to an external site should not be considered an endorsement of any content on such site.