Installation & Configuration

Welcome to the Nutanix NEXT community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login to Prism via Firefox, IE

Highlighted
Outrider

Unable to login to Prism via Firefox, IE

Hi guys, 

I am stucking in a case that I cannot login to Prism via IE or Firefox as image showing below

login error.JPG

Of course, the Username and Password was correctly inputed 

The reason why I want to use these both web browser is that I could not control the mouse when making the console connection to VM on Chrome (yes, unluckily, my colleage could do that but not mine)

Do you all have any solution on this?

I am using AHV with AOS 5.0.1

Tags (4)
8 REPLIES
Hero

Re: Unable to login to Prism via Firefox, IE

Thats an odd one @hienle

Have you seen that before @farhanparkar @bezeddin ? 

Tags (4)
Hero

Also adding @patrbng - if he has seen this? 

Guardian

@aluciani never luckily 

Vanguard

I logged onto our ahv/5.0.1 cluster with all three browsers with no issues and I haven't seen that message before.  Is this error happening on desktops or just this one?  Also, I would try different login profiles.

Sorry.  

Outrider

@patrbng Have you changed any configuration on the browsers?

I have tried deleting all the browser data and then logging in again but no hope

Nutanix Employee

We seem to also have a number of customers doing this. Conducting a bootcamp and half of my students are seeing this on Chrome/IE/Firefox. Version is AOS 5.0 on AHV

Explorer

Hi @hienle,

i have the same problem and the solution lies in mismatch in cluster time and the local time.

You need to configure a ntp server.
Strangely with chrome works

Best Regards
Nutanix Employee

Yes this is related to a time mismatch between the client and the cluster. KB 000004342 has an explanation (with IE and Safari as the listed browsers, but could affect others as well) and describes the fix as ensuring that the cluster has a valid NTP server defined.