Installation & Configuration

Welcome to the Nutanix NEXT community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mouse not working in Chrome

Highlighted
Outrider

Mouse not working in Chrome

Hi all Nutans...

I'm having trouble getting my mouse to work in Chrome on the HTML5 console of the VM's

I have reset the cache and done some testing - works in Firefox and IE - what can be wrong?

25 REPLIES
Chevalier

Re: Mouse not working in Chrome

Have you check this link

Moderator Moderator

Firefox tends to be the best browser for all things Nutanix, historically.

Anyhow, does it not work on all VMs? or just some VMs? 

Is it all the time? or just some of the time? Has it always been this way?

Jon Kohler | Principal Architect, Nutanix | Nutanix NPX #003, VCDX #116 | @JonKohler
Please Kudos if useful!
Adventurer

Ive had this problem as well.  The odd part is, it WAS working in Chrome initially then it just stopped.  It doesnt matter if the VM is Windows 7, 10, 2012 R2, they all seem to experience it.  The keyboard works fine, however.  The mouse works fine in FireFox, IE, Edge.  I tried from multiple systems and Chrome seems to be the common issue.  I uninstalled chrome, deleted any evidence of Chrome, rebooted and reinstalled Chrome, and the mouse still woudlnt work.  So it doesnt appear to be a cache issue.

Moderator Moderator

What specific build of chrome are you having trouble with?

Jon Kohler | Principal Architect, Nutanix | Nutanix NPX #003, VCDX #116 | @JonKohler
Please Kudos if useful!
Adventurer

Chrome Version:  54.0.2840.99 m (64-bit)

Running on:  Windows 10 Pro 161111-1700 and Windows 10 Pro 10.0.14393

Moderator Moderator

Initial thought it is could be related to the version of noVNC we're using on the backend, filing an internal bug report now to dig in.

Please Kudos if useful!
Adventurer

I will try from a Mac OS device when i get home later and report back my findings and versions.

Moderator Moderator

What version of AOS are you using as well?

Please Kudos if useful!
Outrider

I run an older release

Version 52.0.2743.116 m (64-bit)
I have had this issue some times - but a relogon to my Citrix session fixes it sometimes..
It always works in IE and FF..
Had the same issue on CE.. Clear Cache etc does not solve it - keyboard is working .. But without ALT-F4 its almost impossible to do anything on windows Smiley Happy