How It Works

Welcome to the Nutanix NEXT community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nutanix clusters update issue

SOLVED Go to solution
Highlighted
Trendsetter

Nutanix clusters update issue

I have two clusters primary and secondary. We needed to update the AOS/AHV on both due to performance related issues before making other changes.

The secondary cluster was on a slightly different release of AOS from previous updates that were not fully commited to the primary cluster.

The AOS and AHV went as expected and it is updated to a recommended version AOS 4.75.2 and AHV 20160601.44 

The primary updated to AOS 4.7.5.2  fine and then when checked there was not an upgrade for the AHV to the same as the secondary.

Currently the AHV on the primary is 20160601.6 and attempts to manually download the AHV 20160601.44 to enable and update the cluster keeps failing with either a code error or incompatible version.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nutanix Employee

Re: Nutanix clusters update issue

Hello,

Have you opened a ticket with support yet? I would recommend that course as they will guide you through any steps and ensure everything goes smoothly. 

2 REPLIES
Nutanix Employee

Re: Nutanix clusters update issue

Hello,

Have you opened a ticket with support yet? I would recommend that course as they will guide you through any steps and ensure everything goes smoothly. 

Trendsetter

Ref: Nutanix clusters update issue

Yes. I had a case open for another issue and it ended up escalated to Nutanix Engineers as a straight forward procedure ended up in a bit of a mix.

Eventually it was resolved and I now have both clusters the same versions.