Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS is now generally available on IBM CS821 and IBM CS822 systems. This means IT organizations can leverage the solution for wide range of workloads, including the following:
- Web Applications: LAMP, Spring/JAVA, IBM Webshere, and numerous Linux-based web frameworks/application stacks
- Standard Databases: PostgreSQL, MariaDB, MySQL, and more.
- NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, Neo4j, Cassandra, CouchDB, Redis, Hbase
- Big Data and Analytics: Hadoop, Hortonworks, Apache Spark
- Cloud/Containers: Nutanix Acropolis, Openstack, Docker
- DevOps tools: Chef, Puppet
- Operational Intelligence/SIEM: ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana), Apache Solr
- Cognitive and AI: IBM PowerAI Framework, Tensorflow, Apache MXNet, Caffe, DL4J,and more
No matter what strategy you choose -- Intel X86 or IBM Power, turnkey appliances (Nutanix NX, Dell XC, Lenovo HX, IBM) or validated systems (Enterprise Cloud OS running on validated HPE Proliant, Cisco UCS, Crystal or Klas Telecom systems), Nutanix with our Enterprise Cloud OS and our well recognized support has you covered.
Share below if you are a Power user and plan to leverage Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS for your IBM Power environment.