I'm sure this has been asked for before but I couldnt see it in the search so here it is (again?)
I'd like to see the ability to gracefully stop and power down each of the physical nodes in the cluster from within Acropolis.
Even have the ability to configure if this feature is available in the admin menu - off by default.
Definately have a safety feature so you dont inadvertably click on the shutdown,
Use Case something along the lines of:
1) Clicking on shutdown from the Admin Menu
2) Warning is displayed requiring confirmation
3) you then have to type in SHUTDOWN to complete the sequence.
4) Shutdown VM Hosts
5) Stop cluster services and send shutdown command to Hypervisor hosts.
- Failure to shutdown any VM would cancel the shutdown sequence.