The newest Version (Release 5.18) could be downloaded here:
If you have deployed a Prism Central and want to update you get an error about an unsupported version in Prism Central Upgrade Section.
To solve that do the following:
Unregister your cluster from Prism Central (2 Times ssh on one of your CVMs, onetime on your Prism Central CVM). Read this article: https://next.nutanix.com/prism-infrastructure-management-26/unregister-a-prism-central-37829
You should grab your Cluster-UUID and Prism Central UUID via “ncli cluster state” first!
Login to one of your cvm in a running cluster.
- Check Cluster Status with “cluster status”
- Do “ ncli multicluster remove-from-multicluster external-ip-address-or-svm-ips=Prism-Central-IP username=PrismCentral-User password=password force=true”
- Login to Prism Central CVM and unregister the Cluster
- “python /home/nutanix/bin/unregistration_cleanup.py UUID-of-your-cluster”
- Login to one of your CVMs again
- “ python /home/nutanix/bin/unregistration_cleanup.py UUID-of-your-PrismCentral”
In the Webinterface of Prism Element no PrismCentral is registered now and also no Cluster in Prism Central
Upgrade your PrismCentral with Metadatafile and tar Archiv for PrismCentralUpdate
Upgrade your Prism Element with MetadataFile and Archiv für PrismCE Update
Register back your Cluster via Prism Element Webinterface to Prism Central