Follwing the instructions here (https://portal.nutanix.com/#/page/docs/details?targetId=Xtract-for-VMs-v10:Xtract-for-VMs-v10), in particular:
- Remove the current CDROM disk by clicking the X next to the CDROM.
- Click + Add a new Disk and select Operation > Clone from Image Service. Click Save.
- Check the box Custom Script and select Type or paste script.
- Go to the Xtract directory and open the xtract-vm-cloudinit-script file.
- Copy the text and paste the text into the Custom Script box. Click Save.
When I hit Save I get this at the top of the window: Error occurred while assembling Disk config
Would appreciate some guidance here; perhaps there are some obvious things the setp by step is missing??