Recently we updated our 2 clusters to latest firmware and software, as indicated by the LCM inventory check. All running well and up-to-dated. But after a feel day we realize some issues:
- The data protection was not working, all VM loses they category
- In one cluster try to start a lot of tasks for removing stretch for the entities VMs, and always fail and starts again.
- The web console became very slowly.
- All NGTs present as need to upgrade or not installed, when we tried to re-install the issue was could not mount the NGT. In some ones we could goes in the OS, eject the unity and re-install it, but others no.
- Some VMs starts to present issues like freeze, and when we tried to restart (either by the OS or the web console command) they crash.
Because of this we tried to shutdown entirely one cluster, that no have any VM, when we do this the CVM and PE VM start normally, but the PC VM no. When we try to start it by the PE web console the result was that there is no enough resources available in any host, but the hosts is very lower than the capacities.
Is there anyone with the same problem after the update?