Are you looking for some inspiration on updates to your homelab?
Are you curious about what hardware others are using to run Nutanix Community Edition (CE)?
You have come to the right place!
One of the hallmarks of our community is the sharing and collaboration that happens among each other. It's great to see all the homelab contributions made in this forum. It goes a long way in helping others get up and running with running CE.
One thing that stuck out to me is the number of people using Intel NUC or other small form factors. The benefits of low power consumption and less noise do make these units appealing.
If you have recently installed Nutanix CE, consider sharing your homelab setup. The more information you provide the better, here are a few tips when sharing:
- List out all your hardware - with product numbers
- Share a screenshot of the Prism console
- What version of Community Edition are you running
- Include links to where folks can also buy the hardware listed
- Be as specific as possible.
I can't wait to see what you have in store! Share in the Homelab Setup forum. While you are there consider liking a post that you think is really cool!