This post was authored by Sydney Araya, Customer Marketing Specialist, Education Services at Nutanix.
Have you been thinking of getting your Nutanix Platform Expert (NPX) certification but don’t know where to start? Look no further! Take advantage of these great resources outlined by NPXs themselves:
· Start with the NPX Exam Blueprint Guide
- “Read the blueprints, read the documents and as you’re completing your daily tasks, try to apply that blueprint to your projects. What you’ll end up finding is that you’ll either find yourself working into a project that fits nicely with the certification or it makes it easy to stitch together projects to build a synthetic one that shows your skills as a full stack architect.” - Jon Kohler
The blueprint guide is your roadmap to exactly what is covered on the Certification exam. It breaks down each Knowledge Objective and provides links to resources for additional study for each one. It also includes helpful exam details about the time limit, number and type of questions, related training, and more.
- Take our Training Courses
Designed with you in mind, Nutanix Univeristy offers a fresh, engaging, and interactive way of teaching you the fundamentals you need to succeed. You have the freedom to learn at your own pace and customize your learning plan no matter which stage of your Enterprise Cloud journey you’re on.
- Earn your NCP and NCAP Certification
- “I paid for online training and got my Nutanix Certified Professional (NCP) certification. I also made sure I read everything bloggers were saying about Nutanix.” - René van den Bedem
You will learn a lot from studying and earning these two pre-requite certifications.
- Sign up for an Enterprise Cloud Solution Design Boot Camp
- “You can also sign up for an Enterprise Solution Design Boot Camp to get an understanding of what is expected and required when going through the NPX certification.” - Magnus Andersson
This course is designed to provide you with a technical deep dive into Nutanix-based solutions and the Nutanix solution design methodology, which is based on the Nutanix Platform Expert (NPX) Program. The goal is to prepare you to design Nutanix Enterprise Cloud solutions that deliver real business value. This is an intense and immersive learning experience that will change how you approach enterprise solution design and delivery.
- Join the NEXT Community
- “The Nutanix community is a really great way to learn all the pieces you may not have had experience with. User groups are a great free training resource to be involved in, as is our Twitter and our .NEXT community forums.” - Wayne Conrad
This is a social interaction site where professionals can connect with cloud builders from around the world, learn from IT Pros in the industry and share experiences. We have created a Nutanix Certification specific channel to help with common questions and general announcements.
- Work with the Nutanix Community Edition
Experience the technology that powers some of the world’s largest datacenters, at no cost. This is a good option if you have a home lab already and want to explore on your own.
- Sign up for Test Drive
Take a 2-hour Hyperconverged Test Drive and experience the simplicity and agility of public cloud combined with the performance, security, and control of private cloud via an easy-to-follow guided tour.
- Read enterprise architectural books, including the Nutanix Bible
- Subscribe to the Nutanix University YouTube Channel
If you’re ready to start your NPX journey, visit the Nutanix NPX page.
© 2020 Nutanix, Inc. All rights reserved. Nutanix, the Nutanix logo and all Nutanix product, feature and service names mentioned herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of Nutanix, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be the trademarks of their respective holder(s). This post may contain links to external websites that are not part of Nutanix.com. Nutanix does not control these sites and disclaims all responsibility for the content or accuracy of any external site. Our decision to link to an external site should not be considered an endorsement of any content on such a site.