Welcome to the fourth episode of the Nutanix Next Community Podcast. This weekly podcast is an informal and technical look at topics around Nutanix, web-scale, IT, and the online IT community. You can think of it as a campfire and coffee shop for the extended Nutanix community.
This week our guest is Jarian Gibson, an Independent consultant and solutions architect specializing in End User Computing and a Citrix Technology Professional (CTP). He blogs at JarianGibson.com
News from the show
- Nutanix – The First Five Years and Beyond
- How NASA launched its web infrastructure into the cloud
- Nutanix NEXT Community Refresh
- Talk about XenDesktop 7.5 vs 7.6, migration plans
- MCS vs PVS
- What have been some of your deployments been with Nutanix
- vGPU for vSphere, will it kill XenServer? - experience with it
You can find Jarian on twitter @JarianGibson
Follow his blog: http://www.jariangibson.com
Your hosts wereAngelo Luciani @AngeloLucianiLaura Whalen @Laura_WhalenDwayne Lessner [url=http://next.nutanix.com/member/profile?mid=33]@dlink7[/url]and John Mark Troyer [url=http://next.nutanix.com/member/profile?mid=1224]@jtroyer[/url]
We’d love to hear what you think and we’re always looking for guests from the community. Contact us at email@example.com. Follow the #nextpodcast hashtag on Twitter for news and announcements about the podcast from @Nutanix. See you next time!