Welcome to the eighth episode of the Nutanix NEXT Community Podcast. This weekly podcast is an informal and technical look at topics around Nutanix, web-scale, IT, and the online IT community. You can think of it as a campfire and coffee shop for the extended Nutanix community. This week our guest is Brandon Shell - Practice Manager - Datacenter at Splunk.
This week we chat with Brandon about
- Big Data
- Automation and Scripting with Powershell
Resources that were mentioned on the show
- uberAgent is a Splunk agent for Windows
- Download VMware vSphere PowerCLI
- vSphere PowerCLI Documentation
- Learn Windows PowerShell 3 in a Month of Lunches
- ChatOps: Communicating at the speed of DevOps
- ChatOps at GitHub by Jesse Newland
Your hosts were
Angelo Luciani @AngeloLuciani
Laura Whalen @Laura_Whalen
Dwayne Lessner [url=http://next.nutanix.com/member/profile?mid=33]@dlink7[/url]
John Mark Troyer [url=http://next.nutanix.com/member/profile?mid=1224]@jtroyer[/url] We’d love to hear what you think and we’re always looking for guests from the community. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow @Nutanix on Twitter for news and announcements or follow hashtag #NEXTpodcast. Subscribe to the podcast using iTunes, Stitcher or SoundCloud. See you next time!