Whether you are deploying VDI, delivering end-user applications using Citrix or VMware based solutions for the first time or refreshing your existing infrastructure, having detailed knowledge of your end-user’s needs will help you plan better, lowering the risk of failed projects. Nutanix and Liquidware Labs have launched a new joint initiative to help you do just that. The Nutanix VDI Assessment Offer is a simple, fast and comprehensive EUC audit of IT environments. The offer is complementary to qualified IT organizations. Based on Liquidware Labs' award winning solution, Stratusphere UX, the Nutanix VDI Assessment offer delivers a custom report with detailed analysis into the following areas:
- End-user (VDI/RDSH) Profiles — workload profiles definition and user count (actual and targeted).
- Health Check — for existing virtual environment only, capturing information about detected performance bottlenecks.
The process is non-disruptive to your existing environments with Liquidware Labs and Nutanix doing all the heavy lifting. And did we mention the offer is complementary to qualified organizations, whether your have:
- Plans to implement a desktop virtualization solution
- Deployed VDI/RDSH/XenApp solution and wish to scale or refresh their datacenter infrastructure
- Deployed a VDI/RDSH/XenApp solution, but are experiencing user-experience/performance challenges
Interested in checking if you qualify or interested in learning more about Nutanix VDI solutions or Liquidware Labs offerings? Send us a note at VDIfirstname.lastname@example.org
to learn more or send us a DM on Twitter @Nutanix